Shelled Sunflower Seeds (Raw) (80g)
Activate your day with a tasty handful of Sunflower Seeds. Loaded with protein, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, place these delicious, nutty and crunchy seeds among the most nutrient-dense nuts and seeds. The seeds are especially rich in magnesium, which plays an important role in bone mineralization, as well as regulation of skeletal muscle activities.
- Contains incredible sources of health-benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins
- Consume a hand full of sunflower seeds provides much of the recommended level of phenolic anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins, and protein
Possible Health Benefits:
- Building blocks of body tissue and muscle
- Reduce muscle pain after workout
- Strengthen bones and teeth
- Speed recovery of infection
- Boost immunity
- Supports a healthy heart
- Good for skin health, prevents dry scaly skin and eczema
Suggested Use: Can be eaten as snack or used in recipes. They make an excellent addition to breads, cookies, salads and more.
|Item No||Country of Origin||Brand||Packing|